HOPE Opioid Outreach
HOPE is a proud recipient of the Arizona State Opioid Response (SOR) Grant. Designed to reduce opioid-related deaths, and opioid and stimulant use, this grant affords HOPE the opportunity to conduct outreach to populations in need. In keeping with HOPE’s mission to deliver recovery-based community services, the Outreach Team will support the goals of the SOR Grant through collaboration with community stakeholders to provide Peer Support Services that will enhance Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services Navigation, MAT Services Retention, and overall Recovery Support.
What does the Outreach Team do?
- Conducts outreach to underserved, high-risk populations
- Engages high-risk populations in MAT Services
- Assists with navigation to additional services that might promote successful recovery
- Provides peer support to enhance recovery
Who is eligible for Services?
- Individuals uninsured and underinsured
- Adults 18 years and over with an Opioid Use Disorder
How to contact the Opioid Outreach Team.
If you or someone you know is dependent upon opioids and in need of services, contact HOPE’s SOR Outreach Team. Team Members are available 7 Days/Week, 7AM-6PM to answer questions and assist with navigating resources.