Why Choose HOPE?
As a Peer and Family-Run Organization, HOPE offers a culturally diverse, collaborative, and service-oriented environment. We understand that individual choice is key to the health and welfare of those we serve and to those who serve with us. You will find rewarding career opportunities, experience excellence in service, and enjoy an impressive array of benefits
We are proud to offer a benefits package to meet the needs of your unique lifestyle that includes:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) that includes traditional vacation, sick and bereavement leave
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Allowance towards pre-tax benefits
- Short-term Disability
- Professional Development Incentives
- Group Term Life Insurance
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Direct Deposit
If you are seeking an exciting career in a people-centered, client-driven, behavioral health organization, join us. See employment offerings in HOPE Douglas, Nogales, Sierra Vista, Tucson, and Yuma on Indeed.com or HOPEJobsList. Stay tuned for opportunities in Northern Arizona as we co-locate with Spectrum Healthcare Group. We’re In it Together!
Looking for an internship or a volunteer opportunity in the healthcare field? Email Human Resources Manager, Marc Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org.